Monday, March 19, 2007

Wiki's are cool. I have no idea how I would integrate this activity into a Tech Ed. class but I will probably try at some point. Setting up the page seems to be pretty easy thanks to Mr. J showing how he did it and having the kids contribute to it seems to be pretty easy also.
Learning how to use keywords and phrases to limit the responses to important links is a little difficult to get use to but I'm sure it would be helpful. I think the more that you use it the easier it will get.

1 comment:

skoelker said...

Yes, practice makes perfect, or at least easier. The more good searching anyone does, the more they feel like searching, since they will get good results.

Wiki: could a class develop a project and divide it up,then write about their work or plans on the wiki? Like those kids doing house plans and models - what if they worked in groups of 3 or 4 to create something bigger, like a shopping center, school campus or mansion? Just a sudden idea...

spk
><>