Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cool ideas and useful information. It just keeps coming and coming. Everytime I am in class I do have ideas of how I could integrate some of the ideas. I think that I will just need time to process it and put it together.

I love the fact that we will always have the gold page to refer back to to refresh my memory of the things that we learned.

I will probably try to incorporate some of the things this year but hope to use more next year. I think this could be the recharge that I may have needed after the past 11 years that I have been teaching here.

This class has been great. It is long and a hard time of the day but has enought interesting things to it to make it definetely worth while. It has been by far better than just a class to get 3 recertification credits for. It has been great to just walk upstairs to get here and to have 2 colleagues teaching it who have done an awesome job!!!!

Only two more to go! How did it go by that fast?

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

You've been at Mahoney 11 years!? I can't believe it.
Steve and I really enjoy teaching the class. Thanks for the nice feedback. Yes, it will take some time to process everything and then decide what you might integrate into your classes. You are a natural with technology and obviously find it fun. I know I have sat through grad classes and taken away very little, so isn't it great to have some hands-on experiences and practical stuff you can try?
Have a great vacation.
Connie